I dedicate this blog to the contributors, who can help me in My Financial problem. Remembering I'm having trouble in that, It's a bad year in my life and My family.Which I have endured a lot of debt. So much. For readers please Help me, For what you do,I Hope God Bless You.(Finasih Elly)
free counters

Sayur Lodeh

Mixed vegetable dish with coconut.This dish is made with 3 or 4 different vegetables.You can use almost any veg. you have at hand.For example: Cabbage, French green beans, Carrots, Tauge, Bamboo shoots, etc. Very nice as a main or side dish with plain boiled rice.
Ingredients:

1 Onion.
2 Cloves of Garlic.
2 teaspoons Sambal Ulek.
or 1 fresh hot Chilli.
3 tablespoons Peanut oil.
1 teaspoon Laos powder.
800 gr. Mixed Vegetables.
350 ml. Coconut milk.
350 ml. Chicken stock.
2 tablespoons Kecap Manis.
Pinch of Pepper and salt.
250 gr. Chicken breast.(boiled)
2 Eggs (Hard boiled).
Crispy fried onions.
Preparation:
Puree the onions, garlic and sambal ulek in a blender.Add Laos powder.Heat oil in a wok and stir fry the paste for 2 min.
Stir in the coconut milk and Chicken stock.Bring to boil.Add the vegetables in order of cooking time.Simmer until all vegetables are tender but still have a nice crunch.Add the finely sliced chicken. Season with Kecap Manis,Salt and Pepper and boil for a further minute.
Decorate with quartered Eggs and crispy fried onions.Serve hot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Room by: Finasih Elly