I dedicate this blog to the contributors, who can help me in My Financial problem. Remembering I'm having trouble in that, It's a bad year in my life and My family.Which I have endured a lot of debt. So much. For readers please Help me, For what you do,I Hope God Bless You.(Finasih Elly)
free counters

Kraton Surakarta


Kraton Surakarta is a symbol and forerunner of the city of Surakarta or better known as Solo. Kraton Surakarta, or the official name of Kraton Surakarta Sultanate, is a historic place should not be missed, when visiting the city of Solo, Built in stages since first established in 1744 by Sunan Pakubuwono II, Surakarta Palace makes an exotic locale also save a lot of historical value.
Physically Surakarta Palace has many similarities with the Sultan Palace, in terms of the basic pattern of spatial, because one of the architect is Prince Sultan Hamengkubuwana Mangkubumi, which is also the main architect of the palace of Yogyakarta. The similarity of the spatial pattern is clearly visible on the location of the square located in the north and south of the palace.


Golden Age of Surakarta Palace experienced during the reign of Sunan Pakubuwono X in the years 1893-1939. Kraton Surakarta conduct large-scale restoration, with a mixture of architectural styles between Java and the European  in shades of white and blue. Surakarta Palace is located right in downtown, near the some of the landmarks of Solo, such as City Hall, Klewer Market and Pasar Gede. Various means of transportation can be used to reach the location, especially the traditional transportation like rickshaw and buggy.
 Gate Of Kraton


buggy.

rickshaw

2 comments:

John Sudmit said...

I ever been go be there,it's really good for me.Maybe sometime i am go be there again,if i have a time so much.Nice blogging.

Unknown said...

Oohhh yeah..please drop by if you go there again.Thank you

Post a Comment

Room by: Finasih Elly